Even though I’m not running right now, I’m still a runner at heart. Last year, I survived the winter without hubs by running after work, knowing that each week I got through my half marathon training plan was a week closer to having him home from AIT.
So, I realized, even though runner wish lists are a dime a dozen, I’m going to do two for you – a runners wish list and a mama-to-be’s wish list. Stay tuned later this week for the mama-to-be wish list.
1. lululemon run brisk mittens ($28) Every cold weather runner needs a pair of gloves or mittens. I have the gloves of this style but I adore these mittens.
2. Born to Run ($11) Nothing says amazing than reading an inspiring running story to make you want to get off your bum.
3. Zensah Sleeves ($30) I’ve never tried Zensah sleeves personally, but I’ve read amazing things about them, they’re a necessity to preventing sore muscles and
4. Foam Roller ($13) Want to show your runner you care? Foam roller. No further words necessary – their IT bands will thank you.
5. Moji Massager ($30) This was recommended to by my amazing friends at Fleet Feet – great for legs, arms, shoulders, and backs. A perfect gift for those achy muscles.
6. Garmin Forerunner 10 ($120) I’m pretty sure that I could not get through my runs without my Garmin. I have the Garmin 305, but this one is simpler, comes in cool colors and if you’re just getting started on the GPS scene, this is a good starter.
7. lululemon run socks ($14) I live and die by these socks. A good pair of running socks is NOT cheap, and these have stopped blisters for the past two years and going strong. A great stocking stuffer!
What’s on your fitness wish list???