No banter. Just blog posts worthy of a read for all ya’ll to enjoy this weekend!
- I loved this post by Clare from Fitting It All In about what happens when “fitspiration isn’t inspiring.” I’ve struggled to find my niche in the blogging/healthy living community and even more so since I was sidelined this fall with Baby Schmidt, but this post really hit a chord.
- Another Healthy Living Community favorite - Caitlin over at Healthy Tipping Point reassures the most timid of athletes that yes, you too can be a triathlete. And let me tell you, many of her So You Wanna Do A Triathlon posts came in handy when I was prepping for my own last July!
- Trying to get hubs back on the fitness bandwagon since he’s been nursing a stomach bug the past few days, I came across this post about how to have fitter February from Nutrition Nut on the Run – some really awesome ideas, especially setting a new fitness goal! I can’t wait to get back on the roads with my sneaks and pick a race to train for this summer!
- Came across this fun little DIY project for a weekend from Young House Love – I might try to do this this weekend with a bunch of extra frames I have to add some artwork to Baby’s room. I’m looking forward to spending this weekend nesting while Hubs is doing his National Guard thang.
- One of my favorite bloggers posted five simple ways to live healthy, advice we can all take to heart. Madeline of Food, Fitness and Family is a great inspiration being an Army wife with an absolutely adorable little girl – check out this advice – I always mean to carry around a water bottle but I always forget to fill it up. Whoops? I should get better about that….
Bonus because I don’t have five recipes to share – I’ve been horrible at keeping up with my google reader this week so I blame that. Because we can all use a little indulgence sometimes…here are some guilt free Nutella recipes thanks to Greatist.
I’ve got big plans to make progress on baby’s room this weekend, as well as enjoy a prenatal yoga class, a birthing class, and a Family Readiness Group training for Adam’s unit up here in Annapolis and ending the weekend with a prenatal massage – a gift from hubs that he’s been encouraging me to get for quite some time now. I’m looking forward to it.
Got fun plans this weekend freaders???