1. Stand Up Paddleboard – I’ve been saying for YEARS that i want to try this. I recently wrote a piece for Chesapeake Inspired on where to go, and there are TONS of places in our area thus now I know. I’m dying to try out Mantra Fit in Severna Park since they offer SUP yoga (!!!). Anyone want to join – there’s a deal on LivingSocial today for a $15 class!
2. Unpack my bedroom. Seriously we have not unpacked our clothes yet and it’s a huge problem. I’d love to have our bedroom in order sooner rather than later to get my butt in gear.
3. Run. I have two adventure races (Foam Fest! Dirty Girl!) this summer and I really want to put together a training group of friends who are looking to run/train for their first race. I also start training for Baltimore at the end of July so I need to start working on building my base and getting over this calf issue. Also, once Adam gets back from AT at the end of June, I really want to make the whole AM running thing more of a habit.
4. Go to a beach. We didn’t go to a beach last year because Ethan was too little and it was super duper hot. This year, I want to make it to Rehoboth or the Cape or NJ at least once. I think Ethan would just have a blast Likewise, if we can’t make it to the beach (which we will. For sure) I definitely want to spend some quality time at our pool
5. Redesign my blog. I know it’s not really a summer-y thing to do, but it’s slow at work and it’s a time to refresh everything else and recommit to fitness goals and eating fresher so why not show the blog a bit of love too? Right? Right.
Check out the other Friday Five participants and share your link over here!